Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I can be just as hot as anyone else

I applied to be a "Hot Spot" for the Blogathon this year. I got shot down because my description was
very general and doesn't really outline anything specific that you will be doing especially for the Blogathon; that's what the Hot Spots page is for.

My ego was bruised but she was right.

So

This is what I'm doing especially for the Blogathon event.

SciFi Ranter Girl's Science Fiction Show Countdown: I'm counting down to the 24 most influential TV Shows in Science Fiction. How have these shows influenced popular culture and technology? Just to make it interesting Star Trek is excluded. You better believe that I'll be pulling some obscure trivia out of my hat too.

3 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Did you reapply as a hotspot? Because that sounds like a ton of fun.

I love sci-fi, though, so maybe I'm just geeking at the idea of reading your countdown. :)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger scifirantergirl said...

I reapplied, no luck just yet. I hope you enjoy it. I'm already working on my list.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger scifirantergirl said...

I'm a hotspot now. YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home