Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

More on Lexx

I don't know if this show inspired technology but it has to go down in history as the most oversexed science fiction show that I've ever seen. The ship looked like... male genitalia or the female breasts depending on what angle you caught it from. I think Xev blew every other stereotypical over-sexed space femme out of the water. She was obviously a ploy to get male viewers but in this show's case, it was ok. Most of the time, I never knew what the hell was going on. My favorite was 790. I loved that he was always hitting on Kai and Kai was just not into it. I don't think that robots have gender so I'm not sure if a robot head qualifies as gay but it the relationship (or lack thereof) was hilarious.... loving even if it was a one way street.

The episodes I caught were the time where they went to Earth and something with the president and his "wife". I don't know how the show ended but I'd really like to catch this series from the beginning.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ships that look like male genitalia? Gay robots? Now, I've got to check Lexx out! :o)

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger scifirantergirl said...

for sure! you will LOVE 790, he's a riot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home