Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

#15 Countdown: Futurama

Futurama Fan Site

Futurama, set in the next millennium, follows the exploits of Fry, a pizza delivery boy who was cryogenically frozen by accident for 1,000 years; Leela, a female cyclops; Bender, an immoral robot, and others as they work for an intergalactic delivery service owned by Fry's great, great, great... nephew, Professor Farnsworth.

I didn't watch this show regularly but when I caught it, I loved it. Of course, one of my favorites was when they encountered the heads of the cast of Star Trek: The Original Series. I liked the episode where they went to the Lunar Theme park. This show is like The Simpsons and The Jetsons but not really.


[Listening to: SoSF_015_Bruce Campbell - Michael & Evo - Slice of Sci-Fi (50:31)]

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say it's kind of like the Jetsons and the Simpsons come together and smoke crack. LOL!

You just reminded me that I've got to put this on my Netflix list. I wasn't a religious watcher of this program, but enjoyed the episodes that I saw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home