Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

#18 Countdown: Quantum Leap

[Listening to: 167 DPC2C #167 052305 - - 167 DPC2C #167 052305 - (0:-1)]

The great thing about Quantum Leap was that it was all human. I added this one because most of the people that were "leaped" into thought that they were abducted by aliens when they got into the waiting room. I do remember an episode dealing with alien abduction but I can't remember what happened at the end.

These shows were very thoughtful. Leaping into people to wrong a right is a good idea in theory. One of my favorite shows is when Sam couldn't stop the Kennedy assasination. I think I cried.

I think this show had the most instances of a man dressed in drag than any other show to date. (Only if you exclude Bosom Buddies.)

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...remember a time when Scott Bakula was actually on a GOOD sci-fi show? :oD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home