Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

#19 Countdown: 7 Days

Involves a space ship... really.
Frank Parker works with a special team of scientists and government officials on project Backstep. Using the Backstep device, Lt. Parker can travel back in time exactly 7 days. Once in the past, he reports in to base using code word "Conundrum" and carries out his mission to alter history for the better.
This show used to come on right before Voyager. This is how I was introduced to the show. The show was likeable. The "relationship" between Lt. Frank Parker and Dr. Olga Vukavitch reminded me of watching Moonlighting. Lt. Frank Parker had a John Crichton vigilante way about him. The science in the show was sketchy at best but it was fun. Hearing the word "conundrum" every week on the show reminded that I first learned that word from watching "The Greatest American Hero".

I almost confused Jonathan LaPaglia with his brother Anthony LaPaglia from "Without A Trace". Those guys look SO much alike. It's almost as bad as The Baldwin Brothers.

7 Days Fan Site

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I obviously bow to you because you are bringing up series that are making me wonder, "Where the frak was I?"

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger scifirantergirl said...

I'm beginning to wonder where I found all of this time to watch these shows.
I have a social life. I was an extreme party girl when these shows were on. I don't know where I found the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home