Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Honorable Mention: The Lone Gunmen

The Lone Gunmen

I was excited about The Lone Gunmen spinoff. The first couple of episodes were alright then the goofy side kick guy and the eye candy chic ruin the vibe of the series. The Lone Gunmen were about conspiracies and foiling govenment plots not baby sitting some jock. The chemistry wasn't there.

I can't let go of The Lone Gunmen topic without revealing how freaked out I was about the first episode of this show how close it was with September 11th. I thought the 9/11 news coverage was a cruel joke because of the LG show a few months earlier. It was not a good time to be paranoid.

The advice is still good: Trust No One.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, the first time I ever heard about this show was when Slice of Sci-Fi had David Haglund on the show...that and that he invented the chill pack for Mac laptops.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger scifirantergirl said...

I listened to that show during my blogathon. it was a good one. I like the slice of scifi show best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home