Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Saturn Awards

An awards ceremony for Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror. Sweet. I love these every year. I wish they were televised.
*clears throat for and thinks of SciFi Channel*

31st Annual Saturn Awards
I usually entirely disagree with award shows selection of winners but these guys are have good taste.

BEST SCIENCE FICTION FILM:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
I still have to see this one.

BEST FANTASY FILM:
Spider-Man 2
Bruce Campbell says this is a "B" movie.

BEST ANIMATED FILM:
The Incredibles
I agree

BEST COSTUME:
Kevin Conran
(“Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow”)
Hell yes!!

BEST MAKE-UP:
“Hellboy”
(Jake Garber, Matt Rose, Mike Elizalde)

BEST NETWORK TELEVSION SERIES:
Lost

BEST SYNDICATED/CABLE TELEVSION SERIES:
Stargate SG-1

BEST TELEVSION PRESENTATION:
Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars

BEST ACTOR ON TELEVSION:
Ben Browder
(Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars)

BEST ACTRESS ON TELEVSION:
Claudia Black
(Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars)

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR ON TELEVSION:
Terry O’Quinn
(Lost)


[Listening to: DPWI_014_060805 - Michael & Evo - Dragon Page Wingin' It (43:40)]

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say hi. Nearly there girl :-) Good work.

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a great film. I didn't really think of it as sci-fi, but, if I think about it now, it's totally sci-fi. Anyway, I highly recommend it.

And, I totally agree with the choices in the acting category, thank you very much...

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger scifirantergirl said...

Thanks for the support. I'm going to make it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home