Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dr. Who Inspires Fashion

....and here I'm thinking he would've inspired time travel. Silly me.

Doctor Who, fashion icon
Flamboyant. Garish. Bizarre. Seldom does Time Lord fashion make it to the High Street.

Until now. When David Tennant takes over the role later this year, it will be in what he describes as "geek chic".

Gone is his predecessor's tailored leather jacket. Instead Tennant will look like the type of man Kate Moss might date, with a just-got-out-of-bed, dragged-through-a-hedge-backwards, only-thing-I-could-find look.

It's not that serious but I'm sure I'll see this costume at a con... correction, in pictures of a con that I didn't go to. :)

The REALLY disturbing part of this article is the "In Today's Magazine" blurb in the top right corner. They are saying that mullets are back in style. OH NO!!!! Down and not across right?


[Listening to: 13-EarthCore-Chapters25-26 - Scott Sigler - (38:22)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home