Sponsor Me for Blog-a-thon!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

#12 Countdown: Roswell

This show created a dramatic tale for the UFO incident of 1947. I liked the premise but like Smallville, this show was drowned in with the "Dawson's Creek" vibe. This severely reduced my enjoyment of the show. I like relationships but I hate when they take over the story. I mananaged to catch a few of the episodes where they progressed the alien plot further but I hadn't kept up with the show so none of it made sense.

Roswell was still a great story about the "what if". This show lasted three seasons.

Here's a synopsis if you were interested in what happened.
Roswell synopsis
[Listening to: SoSF_018_Jeffery Willarth - Michael & Evo - Slice of Sci-Fi (57:36)]

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually liked the first season of the show, but as they got out of the "high school" element, I lost a bit of interest in it. I've been catching bits and pieces on SCI-FI and enjoying it again.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger scifirantergirl said...

Same here. I caught some on scifi but then I lost track again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home